Saturday, May 9, 2009

Blog of Topics for Dinner Conversation

Every day, this blog will give you another topic to talk about at dinner.

  • How'd you make this? It's delicious!
  • So, how's school going?
  • You know, I never liked cauliflower as a kid, but now I can't get it enough of it. You know how that is?
  • This is an exquisite gravy boat. Where'd you get it?
  • I wish I had more opportunities to use my broiler.
  • Do I smell something delicious?
  • How do you manage?
  • Do you guys mind if I excuse myself to go make a phone call?
  • Cody said something hilarious yesterday, let's see if we can make her say it again.
  • How's work?
  • Think you can manage seconds?
  • Why do people make such a big deal over feeding the dog at the table? I mean, really.
  • Is it still called pot roast if you bake it in a pan? I say yes.
  • Politics, huh?
  • Who has room for desert?

No comments:

Post a Comment