Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blog of Away Messages

  • I am currently away from the computer.
  • If you are trying to chat with me, I am not chatting back. This is an automated response. Do not try to respond to it, or you will receive another automated response.
  • Away.
  • Sorry, stepped away for a moment. Please entertain yourself while you wait for me to return.
  • Although my chat client is currently online, I am not using it. Why I left my chat client connected but walked away is beyond me.
  • I am away. Genuinely away. This is not an away message posted just to make it seem like I'm away, because I don't want to talk to you. This is starting to sound suspicious, isn't it? Well, I'm away. For reals.
  • Click here for info on this message.
  • This Away Message was purchased from the Blog of Away Messages.
  • There is no one here to respond to your messages. Please stop.
  • OMG! Right?
  • I am doing real-life stuff right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment