Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blog of Captions from New Yorker Cartoons

  • "I'm sorry, I thought we were seeing the Ring Cycle tonight."
  • "I prefer lawyers with less MSG."
  • "I told you, I haven't seen your checkbook!"
  • "Well, this is certainly going to put a crimp in our vacation."
  • "What's that stegosaurus doing in Sach's?"
  • "Bagel, smagel! I want that penguin!"
  • "This school play seems like a mix of Ingmar Bergman and D.W. Griffith."
  • "Is this the mustache I walked in with?"
  • "Waiter, there is a mortgage-backed security in my soup."
  • "I'm going to be honest: you're not the first therapist to mention the banana suit."
  • "I think my dog-walker is turning Rex against me."
  • "Your ultrasound has revealed your child's gender and Twitter name."
  • "Don't give me that old 'a shark is attacking me' routine. I'm not budging."
  • "Well, it's raining umbrella's again."
  • "I wouldn't remarry him, but I'd definitely redivorce him.
  • "Can I call you back? My laptop has to meet its therapist in half an hour."

No comments:

Post a Comment