Saturday, March 14, 2009

Offhand Mention of a Famous Person I Know a Day

So I'm starting this blog just because it seems like people might be interested in what I'm thinking, but in a way that goes deeper than what I already mention on my twitter account. I first got the idea while I was having coffee with my friend Ludacris at that coffee shop down on 2nd St and 1st Ave. We were talking about how great the lemon tart is, and both of us were surprised that it was vegan...


Has it really been a fortnight since I started this blog? It must be, because Ray Romano just sent me a text about how once you've made it past the "unlucky 13th post, that blog is official." I tell you, that guy is something else.


At the post office. I hate this place! But I'm blogging on the go, using my new iPod touch, which was given to me by no other than Terry Bradshaw when he accidentally broke my previous phone. I tell you, that guy is a class act through and through.


Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Didn't even realize it had been a couple days since I updated until Robert Plant mentioned it on his blog, which I don't even read that often any more.


I know Ben Bernanke. We are practically blood brothers.


Another Christmas swap. Never sure what to get anyone. In this year's secret Santa I pulled Phil Bosque's name. Not sure what to get him. Don't really know that much about him. I know he works in the advertising department. Maybe I could get my friend Sandra Bullock to give him some movie memorabilia from Miss Congeniality 2.


This year I resolve to never get in another fight with Jimmy Fallon again, even if I think he is totally wrong.


In Hollywood, visiting some friends of mine. Walking down the sidewalk in front of Mann's Chinese Theater. At the star for my dear departed friend, Harrison Ford. So sad that after so much he's buried here now, with only his name and his handprints to show for everything he's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment