Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Daily Plea For the Madness to Stop Blog

Day 1:
Please people, can't we just stop this? Why must the madness continue? C'mon!

Day 6:
People! Aren't you listening? STOP THE MADNESS. It's crazy. STOP IT NOW. Don't think you can't do anything, you can. You can stop the madness. It starts with you.

Day 11:
STOP IT! IT = THE MADNESS.

Day 19:
My fingers hurt from typing in caps so much, but that's what I have to do to get this to stop. How long has the madness continued? Too long, if you ask me. It must stop.

Day 22:
If Diana Ross saw the madness, do you know what she would say? She would tell it to stop. But not in the name of love. In the name of all that is good, she would say "STOP THE MADNESS."

Day 30:
I know what you think. You think you can't stop it. But you CAN! You have to try.

Day 49:
Stop. The. Madness.

Day 76:
STOPPITY HOPPITY BOPPITY IT'S MADNESS. STOP IT.

Day 104:
C'mon, please? Please?

Day 150:
I saw a baby today, and that baby made me think, what kind of world is that baby going to grow up into? A mad world? NO. We can stop the madness.

Day 167:
stop.

Day 200:
Wow...two hundred posts. Hard to believe I've been doing this for almost 2/3 of a year. 40/73 of a year. And yet the madness continues. We need to stop it, people, now more than EVER.

Day 246:
The Daily Plea For the Madness to Stop Blog must Stop. I'm sorry. I have failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment