Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sisyphus's Daily Blog

Day 14,395
Hey guys, just updating the ole' blog. Not much happened today. Pushed the boulder up the hill, but it rolled down again. :(

Day 64,301
Pushed the boulder up really really far, like almost to the top. Got excited and thought I'd tell my buddies on the "interweb" (LOL) how far I'd gotten. But as soon as I go to snap a pic to upload, the boulder rolls down again!

GAH!

Day 79,924
Hey all, just doing the usual. Boulder time!

Day 168,092
Ever have one of those days? You know, one of THOSE days? Well, I had one of 'em today. I push the boulder up the hill, and everything is going fine, but then all of a sudden it starts rolling down! And I cannot, I mean CANNOT stop this thing. So it rolls to the bottom. Guess I'll start again tomorrow.

Day 368,902
I made a facebook page for the boulder. It was hilarious! You guys would have loved it. I totally captured the spirit of the boulder, and had what groups he would belong to (uhm...like the "Passive Aggressive Group" and the "I heart the Earth" groups), and even some great pics of us together. I was ROFL, and I wrote it!

Then facebook took it down! They said it violated the Terms of Use or some STUPIDITY, and completely deleted everything. All my hard work wasted!

Also, pushed the boulder up the hill, but it rolled down again. Today is not my day!

Day 756,243
Pushed the boulder up, but then it rolled back down. Story of my life!

PS: Don't forget to leave comments!

Day 2,365,065
You guys will NOT believe what happened to me today. I spent all day pushing this stupid boulder up the hill (btw sometimes I think of the boulder as my Pointy-Haired Boss, you know, from Dilbert?) and then, when I'm real close to the top, and night is about to fall...

The boulder rolls back down the hill!

KTHANXBAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment