Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blog By A Guy Who Doesn't Have As Much To Say As He Originally Thought

Hey guys, how's it going? Yeah so Obama huh that's great more tomorrow.

-------

You know, global warming is a big problem, and it's something we should all be worried about. I'm worried about it, too. The warming of the whole globe. The entire globe, not just parts of it. It makes me wonder why more people don't care about, you know, global warming.

Maybe they just don't know enough about it.

-------

Saw "Milk" today. Really powerful movie. Full review after the jump.

I really liked it a lot.

-------

Newspapers think they're important, and in some ways, I guess they are. But they're dying out. Very confusing. So many things are happening.

-------

LOOK PEOPLE, THIS IS RIDICULOUS. Urban sprawl is bad. Wal-Mart? Wal-Mart! What with, people? What with!

-------

I was trying to make "what with" a new phrase. Language is always evolving, you know? It reminds me of a book I read, that was all about language. And how it's changing. If I think of the name, I'll post a link to Amazon. If you order the book, I think I get money.

-------

Looks like they updated the user interface for Blogger. Changed the colors.

Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment