Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Excuse for Not Blogging Every Day Blog

  • Sorry guys, can't blog today, I've got a wicked eye infection.
  • Can only do a quick update to let everyone know I WILL blog, just not today. Really busy with work.
  • Can't find my blogging keyboard. Once I find it, I'll update more.
  • Excuse for Not Blogging Every Day Blog's parents are in town, so I won't have many chances to update. We're going to see the Space Needle!
  • You won't see many updates for a little bit; just got laid off, and I'll have to spend more time looking for work.
  • CAN'T UPDATE BECAUSE CAPSLOCK IS STUCK AND I DON'T WANT IT TO SEEM LIKE I'M YELLING.
  • Updating from the library today. You can only use each terminal for 20 minutes, and there's a huge line, so I won't be able to post much today. Sorry guys!
  • Looking in to moving from Blogger to Wordpress, and then from there to Livejournal, which is causing all sorts of problems.
  • Found a new job, which doesn't let me blog from work. I'll still try to post when possible, but updates will be a lot more infrequent.
  • Can't update today, my liver feels sort of flighty. I think it may be rotating.
  • No blogging for today. Sunny day, going to go for a walk!
  • In the middle of making a grilled cheese. At that crucial stage between toast and burnt, so no time to blog today! Tomorrow! I promise!
  • Sorry everyone, I'm in the middle of litigation regarding this blog. It turns out there's another blog, called Excuse For Not Updating My Blog Every Day, which predates this blog by about 3 months. I'm not allowed to do update this blog during the trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment