Friday, April 10, 2009

Secret Every Day Blog

Every day, I will post a secret. Something deep, personal, and remarkable that I have never shared with another soul.

Day 1:
On August 4th, 2007, I accidentally killed a man in Central Park. I remember little: running, crying, bleeding. When it was all over, I scrubbed my skin clean of blood and hid until December, when the whole thing finally blew over.

Day 2:
My secret from day 1 was a lie. I wasn't sure what to write, and while staring at that big empty text box something snapped within me. I did not mean to start off by lying, but today's secret is, hopefully, my confession and absolution.

Day 3:
The outpouring of support from my readers to this new blog has been overwhelming. My secret for today is this: I will never take advantage of your trust again. That's more of a pledge than a secret, I realize, but what is a pledge but a secret between two people and the future?

Day 4:
Can't write much today. I was bitten by a creature of the undead, the foul beast known as a Vampire. Soon, I will turn. May god have mercy upon my soul.

I cannot tell anyone else of my transformation for fear they may destroy me, or I them. I can trust only you, dear readers of my blog.

Day 5:
Okay, so I'm not turning into a vampire. That's today's secret: I am human, a member of the normal world of light and the living.

Day 6:
I am thinking of a number. Do you know what the number is? No one does. Except now I will reveal my secret: the number was 12!

Twelve!

Day 7:
I cannot think of what to update this blog with. But I can't bear to tell anyone, so that's my secret.

Day 8:
Yesterday's post was a cheap ploy to get out of updating. I knew it was pathetic, but I am really running out of secrets here.

Day 9:
I'm pretty sure there's a connection between wearing socks and death by train derailment. It sounds crazy, but look at thr numbers: they don't lie. I am afraid no one would take my theory seriously, however.

Day 10:
I don't floss as often as I should. I had hoped to spare my family and descendents this shame by taking it with me to the Underworld, but I must tell all, for the sake of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment