Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blog of Reasons I'm Better than You, Updated Every Day

  • Do you have a blog? WELL, DO YOU?
  • Hey, guess what? I've got money. Gobs of it.
  • Shut up, loser.
  • NINETEEN SKATEBOARDS.
  • See this tattoo? It's Chinese for "Number 1 Awesome." That means that, at best, you could be Number 2 Awesome. But I doubt you're even that.
  • I just updated my blog. Did you? Well, big deal. Check out the royalty chex that Google Adsense are cutting me. Can you say Kah-ching? Then say it!
  • Made you flinch!
  • I do a lot of volunteer work. Mostly at senior centers.
  • I started wearing my hat backwards before anyone else. You're lucky if you put your pants on the right way.
  • See that picture? That's a picture of Jean Claude Van Damme. AUTOGRAPHED.
  • What's that over there? Oh, made you look! Sucker.
  • I've got the shiniest fucking trophies you've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment