Monday, June 8, 2009

Blog of Intros to Science Fiction Shows

  • Space is vast, and uncaring. In the future, there will be people who travel through it.
  • Mankind never knew that its greatest enemy of all was itself.
  • Humans have learned to live peacefully with aliens. This is the story of the robots that serve them both.
  • Look around you. Do you notice anything weird? Maybe not yet, but you will. You are now in the Museum of the Bizarre. Watch your step.
  • What if wizards and dragons were real, but actually aliens? Well, they are. I should know. I'm a dragonslayer. My name is Captain Benjamin Trotsko. I pilot a spaceship.
  • Virtual reality has become reality.
  • Intergalactic factions have fought each other for millenia, searching for the Relic of Power. That relic is on Earth. I am that relic.

No comments:

Post a Comment